Communities in SchoolsCIS South Central Texashttps://www.cis-sct.org/about-us/Leticia "Letty" Reyes, Site Coordinator
Communities in Schools of South Central Texas
My name is Letty Reyes. I am the part-time Communities In Schools (CIS) Site Coordinator for Cibolo Valley Elementary for 2023-2024. I'm on campus Tuesdays, Thursdays & every other Friday. Referrals to CIS can be initiated by students and their friends, as well as parents, the counselor, administration or teachers/staff. If you have any questions or need to make a referral, please contact the school at (210) 619-4700.We believe that EVERY CHILD needs and deserves:
- A one-on-one relationship with a caring adult.
- A safe place to learn and grow.
- A healthy start and a healthy future.
- A marketable skill to use upon graduation.
- A chance to give back to peers and the community.
We look for ways to provide:
- Basic needs
- Academic assistance
- Health Initiatives
- Social Emotional Health
For more information about Communities in Schools, please visit https://www.cis-sct.org/about-us/