- SCUC ISD
Meal Distribution Information
Beginning Monday, October 12th through December 2020, the SCUC ISD Child Nutrition Department will be serving meals at NO COST to SCUC on Campus students, SCUC @ Home students, and community members aged 18 years and under.
- Due to this TEMPORARY waiver, please note that we are still accepting FREE and REDUCED-PRICED meal applications, as this will help our students and our district
- SCUC @ Home Learners and Community members aged 18 years and under may pick up Curbside Meals at all ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS and WILDER INTERMEDIATE from 9 – 9:30 a.m. every day, Monday – Friday
- A Parent or legal guardian can pick up meals without a child being present with proof of guardianship to include:
o Official letter/email from a school listing the children enrolled at the campus
o Student ID numbers/cards, Report Cards, Attendance Records, or Birth Certificate
o Official letter/email from a facility or school listing the children enrolled
o Other official ID cards
- Upon verification, Child Nutrition Staff will issue the parent/guardian a mirror hanger showing the number of meals to be picked up
- Curbside Meals will contain lunch for the current day and breakfast for the following day (breakfast can be declined by indicating so on the order form)
- Limited A La Carte food items may be available for purchase in the cafeteria. Students may prepay or use their cafeteria accounts for these purchases.
- Please submit the on-line pre-order form for EACH student
**Please know that your student can still get a meal, even if they did NOT sign up. **
Thank You! Please visit our website for pick up locations, updates, and menus. https://www.scuc.txed.net/domain/28
For more information, contact the SCUC ISD Child Nutrition staff at 210-945-6045.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.